Red White & Blue Overload

Happy fourth of July weekend!!








I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, because no words that I write can do justice to the sacrifice that our brave men and women have made and continue to make for our independence. Red, white, and blue is what this weekend is all about. 

The weather is great today for these comfy high-waisted shorts. I paired them with this chiffon bright red top. I love the all around gold details on it. To keep my patriotic look going, I paired this look with these white ankle strap shoes. It was a recent buy and I'm really loving them. I'm very picky when it comes to white shoes and I finally found ones I really love. 
To finish off the look I accessorized the outfit with gold accents and these brown cat eyed sunnies.



Blouse and shoes - Agac'i
Sunnies and shorts - Mandee
Watch - Charlotte Russe 



T- shirt - Forever21
Shorts -JC Penny
Hat - House of fitted caps 
Sneakers - Kickz Deal

I must say even my husband was dressed very patriotic today!! 




Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!


xoxoxox




Patty's Kloset


0 comments