Tropical Vibes

TGIF ! 
Happy Friday loves. 
This is my last "Tropical" post I have from my trip. 








Summer is all about bright and happy colors for me. I love mixing neons with a black and white pallet. This was an easy breezy look and the neons brought the look to life.

I wore this black-striped skirt with a high slide slit. It was perfect for walking the island at night and for a romantic dinner. Originally, I wanted to pair the skirt with a neon blouse but I've learned my lesson in the past about overpacking for vacation and I only brought 2 pairs of shoes and not 20. lol. Therefore, I based my vacation outfits around these neon pumps. I paired the skirt with this graphic tank top from Charlotte Russe. This tank top is very versatile; I've worn it before in the fall underneath a blazer and it could, also, be worn as a beach throw over your swimsuit because it’s definitely long enough. Fashion Tip: Always go with pieces that you can wear different ways. It is cost-effective and you’ll be able to get so much use out of them. I love versatile pieces, and I can wear this graphic tank for all seasons!

To finish the look, I added a hot pink lipstick and hot pink clutch. Loving this tropical vibe!

Skirt & Clutch - Forever21
Graphic tank and shoes - Charlotte Russe
Lipstick - Wet n Wild #9050 Smokin' Hot Pink



Thanks for reading!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the nice weather. 



Patty's Kloset 



0 comments