Floral Friday

Happy "Floral Friday"! 
 I'm very excited the weekend is here but I'm not excited that it might snow on Saturday lol. I'm really over the Winter and I've been having Spring fever lately. This Floral post is as close as I can get to Spring for now. 




Florals are another favorite print of mine. I just love the girly vibe it gives off. I was going for a very colorful look to satisfy my spring craving a bit. I love mixing colors; red and blue are a great combo to mix. I paired this chiffon floral top with some distressed jeans. I added a blazer to give the outfit that chic factor it was missing. This is my more girly blazer; its shorter and more fitted in comparison to my other blazers. It, also, has a little poof on the shoulders. It's a very old piece from my Kloset; I really can't even remember where I got it from but I will post a similar one for you guys below. 
Let's get to the accessories of the outfit! I recently got these red pumps for $25. They are honestly the most comfortable shoes in the world. By the end of the shoot I think I forgot I had shoes on. lol. They are from MakeMeChic, and they really have a good shoe selection. They are always having good sales from time to time, so ladies, please definitely check them out if you're a shoe freak like me! I, also, wore this electric blue clutch. It's such a vibrant blue and can be used as a clutch or over the shoulder bag. I loved the way it brought out the flowers on the blouse. 




Blouse - Romwe
Clutch - Furormoda
Jeans - Forever21
Shoes - MakeMeChic (here)
Blazer (old)/similar (here)

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Don't forget to follow my blog and see what's coming out of my kloset next. :)

xoxo

Patty's Kloset 


0 comments