Simple and Sleek

Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyone survived the Monday blues and has had a great start to their week!









There's nothing too over the top about this outfit. It's very simple and comfortable. I love the detail, material and color of this blouse. My favorite feature of this blouse? The price! I caught a really great sale at Furormoda and you guys won't believe all the stuff I got for $4 each. Don't you just love a sale!?
At first I wasn't sure how I wanted to pair this blouse, since it's very loose and it came without a belt. I honestly thought that had I added a belt around the waist, I would've felt like I was hiding a bun in my oven. However, it needed a belt in order to clinch the middle of my waist. So, I just created a waist line by adding the belt. I love the cute embellishment on the neckline. I finished the look with simple white jeans, a white tote and a rosy pink lip. I kept the accessories to a minimum since it wasn't a over the top look. I finished the look with a simple silver watch and a few silver midi rings.



Outfit Details:

Blouse - Furormoda *sold out* (similar in black here)
Jeans - H&M
Tote - Forever21
Sandals - Charlotte Russe (old)

Accessories:
Watch - GoJane (here)
Rings - H&M



If you want to see one of my favorite $4 purchases from the Furormoda sale, you can do so (here) in my FabFinds section. 
Thanks for reading!
Until next time fashionistas. Live. Laugh. Love. 


xoxoxoxo




Patty's Kloset

0 comments