Peter Pilotto Blazer

Happy Friday!
Cheers to the freaking weekend!
This week kind of flew by. I can't believe its about to be March 1st tomorrow. Time is surely flying by. 
I wanted to share one of my finds for the Peter Pilotto and Target collaboration.







I love when designers have collaborations.  I went to Target on an early Sunday morning to find the pieces I had my eye on from this collection. I was able to get three pieces from the collaboration and this awesome blazer was one of them. The pieces from the collection had a fun pattern mix and spring ready colors. I love all the colors going on with this blazer; it's like a breath of spring air. I wore it last weekend when the spring weather hit us. I paired the blazer with white jeans for a full spring look. It made the colorblock on the blazer pop and I wanted the blazer to be the focal point of the outfit. 
I kept the accessories light and simple with a small leaf chain. To give the outfit a little pop of color I wore a bold red handbag and, since the weather was so good to us, I finished the look with open toe laced up heels. I was so excited for some open toe action. Lol. I've been dying to wear these babies from Gojane and I'm glad I got to do it this past weekend.


Blazer - Peter Pilotto @Target 
Sunnies - Aldos
Shoes - Gojane
Purse - Accessorize


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Can't wait to share my other two finds from the collection; they're hanging in my kloset as we speak. 
Have a great weekend!! 

Xoxoxo



Patty's Kloset 
Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pintrest


6 comments

  1. Love that blazer! You look great girl! Happy weekend!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you paired your white jeans with that gorgeous blazer and that red clutch sure adds some sophistication to the whole ensemble.
    Have a lovely weekend Patty :)

    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/02/sassy-suzzie.html

    ReplyDelete